INGREDIENTS (All Organic):
- 1 Head Of Bibb Lettuce
- 6 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 2 TBSP Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 TBSP Chives (Chopped)
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1 Avocado (Diced)
- Himalayan Salt / Black Pepper
- Cook Turkey Bacon at 400F for 15-20 min or until crispy. Remove from oven, cool and chop into pieces.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, chives, lemon juice and salt/pepper to take to make a dressing.
- Fill each lettuce leaf and with cherry tomatoes, avocado and turkey bacon.
- Drizzle with dressing, serve and enjoy!