Who doesn’t love chocolate pudding? But why should you have to avoid it so you can live a life without sugar? Answer: you don’t! Just follow this recipe for that good, chocolatey, sweet pudding you crave.
- 1 can coconut milk
- 3-4 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. stevia
- 2 tsp. quality gelatin mixed in
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
Toppings: your favorite nuts, seeds or berries
- Over medium heat in saucepan mix coconut milk, cocoa powder, stevia and salt.
- Slowly add in gelatin until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into ramekins and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Top with favorite toppings and enjoy!