Chimichurri Chicken With Kale
- 2 Pounds of organic free range chicken
- 2-3 cups of chopped Kale
- 2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
- 2 cups of organic flat leaf parsley
- 1 cup organic kale
- 1/2 cup fresh organic oregano
- 5 cloves of organic garlic minced
- zest of of one organic lime
- 1 Tbsp of lime juice
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken breast on baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until fully cooked. You can also pan fry your chicken on stove top with coconut oil. Cook until golden brown.
In a separate pan saute the kale with melted butter or coconut oil just until wilted. It should take only a couple of minutes.
Blend all ingredients in food processor, while slowly adding the olive oil.
Plate the chicken and kale, dressing the chicken with the sauce and enjoy!