There’s nothing quite like a lazy weekend morning with pancakes–and now you can go full breakfast without any concern that you’re contributing to leaky gut or introducing GM grain into your system. Here’s a great, grain-free blueberry pancake recipe.
- 6 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp stevia
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1 cup fullfat coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp raw butter
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 pint organic blueberries
- A very generous sprinkling of ground cinnamon
- Coconut oil spray
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray preheated pan with coconut oil spray.
- Use a small ladle to drop pancake batter on hot pan.
- Drop blueberries throughout.
- After a few minutes, flip over to cook the other side
- Serve with additional butter or topped with your favorite organic berries!