INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 TPS Vanilla Extract
- 15-20 Drops Sweet Liquid Stevia
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Tigernut Flour
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1/4 TSP Himalayan Salt
- 1 CUP Fresh Mixed Berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 F and lightly grease a silicone muffin mold with coconut oil (You can use parchment liners with a traditional muffin tin also)
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, vanilla and stevia until well combined
- Slowly stir in the flours, baking soda and salt. Mix well until the batter is smooth, removing any lumps. Lightly stir in the berries.
- Drop the batter into each well of the silicone mold/parchment liners until 3/4 full. Bake for 20-30 min. Cool for 30 min to serve.