Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 16 mins
Yield: 1 dozen crackers
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 free-range egg whites
- ¼ cup coconut oil, softened
- ¼ cup raw (preferably local) honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place the dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix. Place wet ingredients in the bowl of a mixer (or hand mixer) and mix. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form the dough into a ball and roll it out between 2 pieces of parchment paper to ¼” thickness.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into rectangles, save the leftover dough to make more crackers.
- Slide the paper with the crackers onto a baking sheet. Place in fridge for 20 mins.
- Separate the rectangles, spacing them evenly. Use a toothpick to create little holes all over the crackers.
- Bake for 16 mins, turning the crackers over halfway through. Cool on a wire rack.