1/2 CUP Dried Seaweed
1 TSP Sesame Seed Oil
1 TBSP Rice Wine Vinegar
2 TBSP Coconut Aminos
2 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
1 TBSP Ginger (grated)
1/2 TSP Salt
1/4 TSP Black Pepper
1/8 TSP Cayenne Pepper
1/4 TSP Red Pepper Flakes
- Soak the seaweed in water for 30 minutes.
- Use a colander / sieve to drain the water from the seaweed.
- Add oil, vinegar and aminos, stirring to distribute evenly over the seaweed.
- Add the fresh garlic and ginger, again stirring to distribute evenly.
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne pepper, mixing to distribute evenly.
- Plate then garnish with red pepper flakes.
- Serve & Enjoy!