- 2 LBS Organic Chicken
- 16 OZ Grass Fed Cream Cheese
- 2 CUPS Raw Smoked Goat Cheese
- 2/3 CUP Keto Buffalo Sauce
- 1 CUP Keto Ranch Dressing
- 1-2 MEDIUM Jalapeños
- 1/2 CUP Scallion Onions
Buffalo Sauce: Primal Kitchen, Franks or New Primal Noble Made
Ranch Dressing: Primal Kitchen, Whole 30, or Sir Kensington’s
- Cook chicken fully in a skillet or pressure cooker (instant pot). Cool completely and pull apart/shred. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Melt cream cheese & goat cheese slowly in a sauce pan over medium heat. Mix thoroughly until creamy
- Add pulled/shredded chicken and buffalo sauce, mixing until combined.
- Add ranch dressing, jalapeños and scallions until well combined.
- Continue mixing over low/medium heat until ready to serve.
Full Recipe Nutrition Facts:
Fat: 65 grams
Protein: 54 grams
Net Carbs: 9 grams