South American Chicken Salad
Keep this easy South American Chicken Salad recipe on hand for a last minute dinner idea your family will love!
- 8 OZ Chicken Breast
- 1 Avocado, Pitted and Chopped
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper,Diced
- 2 TBSP Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 TBSP Lime Juice
- 2 TBSP Cilantro, Chopped
- Himalayan Salt/Pepper to taste
- Cook chicken in saucepan over medium heat with coconut oil.
- Chop finely, or pull apart and allow to cool to room temperature
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly
- Season with salt/pepper (or enhance with spices: cayenne, garlic, onion, dill etc)
- Enjoy over a bed of mixed greens, with grainless crackers or on top of any grainless bread
(Fat: 40.3g/s.Protein: 31g/s. Net Carbs: 4.7g/s. Serves 2)