- 1 can Full Fat Organic Coconut Milk
- 2 Capsules Probiotics (MBC by Systemics)
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 2/3 cup Coconut Cream
- Open and mix thoroughly the coconut milk so that all the water blends smoothly with the fat.
- Transfer blended coconut into a large mason jar, add contents of 2 probiotic capsules, mixing thoroughly.
- Cover with mason jar lid and place inside oven with just the oven light on, no heat for 12-24 hrs.
- Transfer cultured coconut milk to a large mixing bowl and add Xanthan Gum, mixing with a hand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, beat coconut cream with a hand mixer/kitchen aid until firm peaks form.
- Transfer stiffened whipped coconut cream into mixing bowl with cultured coconut milk, mixing at low speed until a thickened consistency is obtained.
- Refrigerate, if desired, serve plain or enhance with favorite yogurt toppings (berries, chia seeds, chopped nuts, etc).