Sometimes Brussels sprouts can be hard to prepare in a way that everyone will like. But this recipe offers a new twist. Shredded and combined with onions and a variety of flavorful seasonings, you may even come back for seconds! Even your kids will love it.
- 1 lb shredded or finely chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 shredded or finely chopped organic Vidalia onion
- 1/2 tsp dried organic oregano, thyme or sage (or combined them all)
- 2 tbls organic coconut oil or grass-fed butter (or 1 tablespoon of each)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil or butter in a stainless steel pan.
- Add chopped onions and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add Brussels sprouts and seasonings and cook until tender and crispy.