INGREDIENTS: (All Organic)
- 2 Cans Full Fat Coconut Cream
- 2 Capsules of a probiotic
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- Refrigerate the cans of coconut cream overnight. Open and transfer the thick cream into a large mason jar.
- Add a small amount (2-3 TBSP) of the coconut water to create a consistency you like for your yogurt.
- Open the probiotic capsules and stir the contents into the coconut cream until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover with muslin cloth and secure with rubber band. Leave at room temperature for 24-48 hours. Check at the first 24 hours (should be slightly sour with small air bubbles).
- When ready add vanilla extract, mix well then transfer to the refrigerator to chill before serving.